MSHA Online Training
This is the alternative to the traditional on-site training! The class or classes can be taken from the convenience of your home, office, or hotel room if on the road. This is a live webinar not a self paced class, attendance and participation is mandatory.
- Computer with high speed Internet access
- Web camera access on the computer
- Headset to use with your built in speakers and microphone or Phone in which to participate
- If taking a Refresher Course you must have your last Part 46 Certificate or MSHA form 5000-23 to show the instructor
- ID at the start of the class
- If you are a Part 46 mine, we must have a copy of your training plan and topics - we train to your plan
A MSHA form 5000-23 is issued upon completion of all Part 48 training and is valid for 1 year then will require yearly refresher classes.
We are approved to offer only Surface Part 46 andPart 48 New Miner and Annual Refresher Training online!
Contact us to set up your class today! Visit our calendar to see our scheduled public classes, the call us or Click Here to register online!
We can take the following payments via the phone:
Synergy Mine Safety Solutions 1999-2014
Mine Safety Training MSHA Training Texas MSHA Train the Trainer Training Mining MSHA Training California MSHA Training Southern Californian MSHA Training Northern California MSHA State grants State Grants